Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Please know that Westshore Counselling is taking the following precautions
to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Counsellors maintain safe distancing.
- Everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are frequently disinfected.
- Please click on the link below to access the Informed Consent form for In-Person Services During COVID-19 Public Health Crisis. Please print the form and bring it with you to your appointment.